Monday, July 14, 2008

That's my boy!

Tyler made the post-season tournament team! They played in the Cal-Ripken State Championship this weekend. They won some, they lost some, they got wet for sure, and mom took a foul ball to the back of her head! While they did win the championship, they sure gave Lanse Crueuse a run for their money. They played hard and they got dirty. I'm so proud of Tyler for all his effort and hard work. He has practiced four nights per week until 9:00 p.m. each night. I'm even more proud and thankful of Todd. If he hadn't gotten Tyler out in the yard with a bat and ball so many times Tyler wouldn't be as good as he is. I love my guys!

We get to do it all over again this week. Practice Monday-Thursday. Tournament starts Friday. Go #12! Be a hitter!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket