Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year, New Outlet...

This is it! This is the year I discover my passion, my calling. Okay my passion and calling is my family right now, raising my children, and being the best wife and mother possible. I love my children and taking photos of them. I took portraits of our twin girls for their 3rd birthday last year and absolutely loved them. I think I'll try my hand at it again this year. I've uploaded a few of my favorite recent photos below. The first is a self-portrait I did for a contest I entered, second is the Fox Theatre in Downtown Detroit, MI in the snow, the third is our very photogenic daughter Karli, and finally my favorite picture of our twins Mallory and Hailey for their 3rd birthday. Maybe some local people will find me and think I'm a genius and pay me to do what I love. Capture everyday moments and freeze them in time. I love taking photos and I love to write so I thought it a great idea to combine them and see where it leads me. I'm off to hunt for the perfect birthday outfits for our 4-year portraits - stay tuned...










1 drops of sunshine:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering where the pics of Tyler are? He's so handsome!